Tradition Of Excellence Book 1 - Tenor Sax
- Product ID: W61XB
- ISBN: 9780849770586
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Become the soul of the saxophone family!
Tradition of Excellence Book 1 for tenor saxophone is the ideal method book for an entire band, or an individual. Beginning tenor players will find the easy-to-understand text, simple fingering charts, and color-coordinated technique boxes helpful in each of the lessons. Each book comes with a DVD that displays recorded lessons, practicing tips, and visual examples of techniques specific to the tenor sax. Kjos Music Company has been a leader in instrumental method books for years, but the new technology in Tradition of Excellence is second to none!
- Tenor saxophone-specific lesson DVD
- Performance-centered method book
- Perfect blend of classic and contemporary instruction
Take the first step to becoming a tenor sax player with Tradition of Excellence Book 1!
- Book one introduces over ten notes and includes a student-range fingering chart
- Students are exposed to basic rhythms including dotted quarter notes and simple syncopation
- Introduces the concert Bb, Eb, and F scales
- Opportunities for beginning composition and improvisation
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.