Yamaha MG10XU 10-Channel Pro Audio Mixing Console
- Product ID: MG10XU
- UPC/Barcode: 086792985077
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
For a more precise control and enhancement of your sound, XU models of the MG Series come equipped with a suite of Yamaha's renowned SPX effects. Featuring high-resolution Chorus, Flanger, Distortions, Reverb and Delay, all with editable parameters, these are the same multieffects processors used on Yamaha's high-end mixing consoles, giving you the tools you need to elevate your mixes to a higher plane.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
- Mixing capability On-board processors SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- I/O Phantom power +48 V
- Digital I/O USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Input Channels Mono[MIC/LINE] 4
- Stereo[LINE] 3
- Output Channels STEREO OUT 2
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 1
- AUX SEND 1
- Bus Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
- Input Channel Function PAD 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- Total harmonic distortion 0.02 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: Min)
- Crosstalk -83 dB
- Power requirements PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power consumption 22.9 W
- Dimensions W 244 mm (9.6")
- H 71 mm (2.8")
- D 294 mm (11.6")
- Net weight 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
- Accessories Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information, Technical Specifications, Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A, Foot Switch FC5
- Others Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.