Yamaha MG16XU 16-Channel Pro Audio Mixing Console
- Product ID: MG16XU
- UPC/Barcode: 086792991221
For a more precise control and enhancement of your sound, XU models of the MG Series come equipped with a suite of Yamaha's renowned SPX effects. Featuring high-resolution Chorus, Flanger, Distortions, Reverb and Delay, all with editable parameters, these are the same multieffects processors used on Yamaha's high-end mixing consoles, giving you the tools you need to elevate your mixes to a higher plane.
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)
- Mixing capability On-board processors SPX algorithm: 24 programs, PARAMETER control:1, FOOT SW:1 (FX RTN CH on/off)
- I/O Phantom power +48 V
- Digital I/O USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Input Channels Mono[MIC/LINE] 8
- Mono/Stereo[MIC/LINE] 2
- Stereo[LINE] 2
- Output Channels STEREO OUT 2
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 1
- AUX SEND 4
- GROUP OUT 4
- Bus Stereo: 1, GROUP: 4, AUX: 4 (incl. FX)
- Input Channel Function PAD 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono/Stereo: MIC only)
- COMP 1-knob compressor (Gain/Threshold/Ratio) Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: Mono 250 Hz – 5 kHz peaking, Stereo 2.5 kHz peaking
- EQ LOW Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter 2x12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -15, -20, -25, -30 dB]
- General specifications
- Total harmonic distortion 0.03 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.005 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150Ω, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO master fader: Min)
- Crosstalk -78 dB
- Power requirements AC 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption 30 W
- Dimensions W 444 mm (17.5")
- H 130 mm (5.1")
- D 500 mm (19.7")
- Net weight 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)
- Accessories Included Accessory: Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, AC power cord, Cubase AI Download Information, Rack-mount kit, Optional Accessory: Foot Switch FC5
- Others Operating Temperature: 0 to +40˚C
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.